Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
This website (“the Site”) is owned and operated by My Craft House (referred to herein as “My Craft House”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Access to and use of the Site and the sale and purchase of items from the Site are governed by the terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms and Conditions”). By Using or purchasing items from the Site you hereby signify your assent to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, do not use or purchase items from this site.
1.1 You may browse the Site for information and entertainment but may not modify, transmit, or revise any of the Site content without our written permission.
1.2By placing an order through the Site, you warrant that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
(b) you are at least 18 years old.
1.3 You must not transmit through or to the Site any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
1.4 The Terms and Conditions may be updated and amended at any time and each time you access the Site the new Terms and Conditions will govern.
2. Electronic Communications: When you visit the Site or send electronic mail to us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically for the purpose of the transaction. We will not share your information with anyone and will not use your information for any other reason other than the purpose of the transaction.
3. Terms and Conditions of Business: Our Acceptance of Orders
We will sell to you and you will purchase from us products subject to the Terms and Conditions of Business set out below. The contract in respect to the products supplied by us to you comes into existence in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4. Prices: All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling (£) and are inclusive of Value-
5. Payment Payment must be made only by major credit or debit cards as listed: VISA and Master Card. Payments are made through the Paypal system but a paypal account is not required. Payment must be received by us before products are dispatched for delivery.
6. Transfer of Ownership: We will retain ownership of the products until full payment has been made by you and has been received by us.
7. Your Acceptance of Products: You will inspect the products within a reasonable time after their receipt and you will be deemed to have accepted the products unless within fourteen (14) days after their receipt thereof you notify us in writing that the products are rejected (this does not however affect your statutory rights). If no such action is taken, we will consider the products as being accepted. In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from you or to dissatisfaction, you are entitled to a full refund less the delivery charges incurred by us.
Your privacy is extremely seriously so all payments are processed through PayPal and neither My Craft House or PayPal have access to any of your financial details. Customers do not need PayPal to make a payment as one time payments can also be made using this payment method.
Products that are personalised are handmade to order. We do not keep quantities of ready designed personalised products. As products are handmade, we can not guarantee that your finished product will be identical to the image of the chosen product.
Please note that whist we do accept that mistakes can occur in rare occasions, it is your responsibility to ensure that the spelling and wording of your personalised gift is correct at the point of ordering. We will not take responsibility for mistakes made on your behalf. In the event of an error on our behalf we are more than happy to offer you a replacement item free of charge. All we ask is that you return the item to us in order to process the exchange or refund.
The range of iron on embellishments are produced using Cath Kidston haberdashery fabric. This is NOT a Cath Kidston product. The shapes and letters are cut using Sizzix die cutters. The iron on adhesive is produced by Thermoweb.
Whilst we trust you will be happy with your product, if are not entirely satisfied with any item you receive we are more than happy to offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving your item. Please note that we can not offer a refund on any personalised gifts where the error has been made on your behalf unless faulty. It is extremely important that you ensure the message you want adding to your gift is correct.
We will not offer any refund to items where damage has been caused by misuse.
In order to return your item please email firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be advised on the next steps to take. Proof of postage will be required when returning all items and we accept no responsibility for returns lost in the post during transit without proof of postage.
Whilst some of our products can be given to children as gifts they are not toys. Every effort has been made to ensure embellishments have been sewn in securely, however small items such as buttons can be a choking hazard. My Craft House accepts no liability for use or misuse of our products and it is highly recommended that small children are not left unsupervised when using these products.